The KpopX® Trademarks are important business assets of KpopX Fitness and should be treated with a high level of care. People around the world, including our company, rely on our trademarks to identify our products and services and to distinguish them from those of our competitors. As the creators and global leaders in dance fitness programs, DVD's, video games, clothing, and accessories, KpopX Fitness takes great pride in it's products and programs and works relentlessly to improve its products and services. We believe that our passion for excellence is unrivaled.
If KpopX Fitness trademarks became "generic" in a particular area, they might cease to protect consumers and the company from knowing the source of its products and services – anyone may be able to use them without concern of a trademark infringement claim, creating confusion in the marketplace. This is because the word or symbol would no longer indicate to the public that the products or services bearing the KpopX® Trademarks originate from one source, namely, KpopX Fitness.
We respectfully request that you support our efforts to enforce the KpopX® Trademarks and take steps to use them properly and avoid confusion or potential misuse that may yield liability. If you have any questions concerning the proper use of the KpopX® trademarks, contact us via our support page.
THE WORD KpopX® DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING
The word KpopX® was coined by our company, and is an arbitrary or fanciful word we selected as the original brand name that identifies KpopX Fitness' dance fitness programs and related products. The KpopX® brand name and related word and logo trademarks should only be used to indicate the source of our particular programs and related products and should not be used to refer to any fitness program or goods or services other than KpopX Fitness' and its authorized licensees' programs.
THE KpopX® TRADEMARKS
Trademark offices around the world provide our company with legal means for protecting consumers, licensees, distributors and our company from imitation and infringing or counterfeit products and programs. These rights include the exclusive right to use our trademarks in the countries where they are registered. Proper use of our trademarks serves to distinguish KpopX® products and services from the products and services of other companies, prevents the likelihood that consumers are confused, and helps prevent damage to our marks, including, for example, tarnishment, dilution and genericization.In the Singapore, KpopX®, KpopX FITNESS®, KpopX® KIDS, KpopX® LITE., KpopX®-Family Bonding are registered trademarks of KpopX Fitness. (Collectively, "The KpopX Trademarks").
WHO MAY USE THE KpopX® FITNESS TRADEMARK AND LOGO?
Only those licensed by KpopX® Fitness. Dan-Z Fitness Pte Ltd is the creator of program KpopX® Fitness (including current K-members) have any rights to use the KpopX® Trademarks. Licensees are required by contract and law to follow the guidelines in their written license agreements. K-Members can review Dos & Don’ts Kmembership policies. We ask that our licensees and enthusiasts of the KpopX® program everywhere contact us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorized or improper use of the KpopX® Trademarks.
PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING TRADEMARK USAGE RULES
1. USE THE SERVICE OR PRODUCT’S GENERIC NAME: It is important to use the KpopX® Trademarks to describe the generic name of the products and services. At a minimum, use the generic term after the trademark in each written communication, the first time the marks appear, and in headers or highly visible locations. And always use the trademark indicators ® and TM after the trademark.Examples:KpopX® fitness program, KpopX® routines, KpopX® fitness classesKpopX® apparel KpopXTHON® charity event
2. USE A TRADEMARK NOTICE:
We require the use of the ® trademark notice one or more times in all printed materials and advertising.Registered Marks in Singapore requiring ® symbol: KpopX® KpopX FITNESS® KpopX® KIDS, KpopX® LITE., KpopX®-Family Bonding
3. USE THE TRADEMARK DISTINCTIVELY:
KpopX® Trademarks should be entirely capitalized, or at least the first letter “K” and Letter “X”
4. AVOID VARIATIONS:
Do not change the spelling, insert hyphens or combine two words into one.
(Incorrect: "You’ll love Kpop Fitness or KPop aerobics")
5. AVOID USING THE KpopX®TRADEMARK AS A TRADE OR COMPANY NAME:
It is incorrect to use or refer to the KpopX® Trademarks as a trade name (e.g., company name or facility name). For example, don't name your company with KpopX® in the title. Name your company something else and say that it offers the KpopX® program or classes.
6. It is a trademark violation to advertise programs or products not affiliated with KpopX Fitness, Dan-Z Fitness Pte Ltd.
7. USE OF THE KpopX®LOGOS KpopX® Logos were designed to designate products and services developed by KpopX Fitness, Dan-Z Fitness Pte Ltd and may be used by licensees in their exact form and only to advertise and promote KpopX Fitness programs and products. Under no circumstances may the KpopX® Logos be used, without KpopX Fitness, Dan-Z Fitness Pte Ltd express written consent, to manufacture and sell products such as clothing or any other merchandise. K-members have access to the correct and current format of the KpopX® Logos in the Marketing Materials. KpopX® Logos are not to be used in any form that vary from the samples provided and must not be used in combination with any other trade names, trademarks or logos.
This information is for educational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion on any specific facts or circumstances. If you have specific legal questions, you are urged to consult your own lawyer concerning your situation.